Paradiene S VV
A glass fibre reinforced, SBS modified bitumen base sheet, finished on both surfaces with thermofusible film for use as a base sheet for double-ply waterproofing systems. Glass fibre reinforcement provides high dimensional stability against shocks.
Paradiene S VV is designed for both new buildings and renovation jobs on approved substrates:
- Non-accessible self-protected exposed roofs
- Non-accessible under gravel ballast
- Accessible terraces (concrete tiles, slabs on adjustable pedestals etc..)
- Technical roofs under heavy protection
- Vapour barrier on concrete or wooden decks
Can be installed on:
- Concrete, steel and wood bearing elements with or without insulation boards
Use our solution guide to select the right system for your waterproofing needs.
Length (m) : 7.5 or 10
Width (m) : 1
Thickness (mm) : 2.6
Weight (kg) : approx. 25 and 33