Solvent based one component polyurethane liquid waterproofing coating.
The Parathane liquid waterproofing systems which are prepared insitu by cold application and full bonding. The liquid synthetic resin layers dry and polymerise to form a watertight covering that can withstand a specific level of substrate cracking. It is chosen for its intrinsic performances and notable features as well as for its simple application for interior and exterior.
Coating for inside and outside waterproofing applications on a variety of substrates
- Cement and concrete
- Ferrous and non-ferrous metals
- Old resin coatings
Can be installed on:
- Decks and roofs that are unsuitable for traffic (or details such as gutters, drain channels, plant boxes, cupolas, etc.)
- Flat roofs or zones suitable for pedestrian traffic
- Balconies, walkways, loggias
- Tiers of stadium seats
- Access ramps (with anti-skid finish)
- Wet rooms with water outlets, kitchens, Was, plant rooms
Use our solution guide to select the right system for your waterproofing needs.