Whether it’s domestic or commercial, public or private; MONARPLAN membranes offer high performing, flexible and lightweight roofing systems with a proven track record.
Able to meet highly challenging design briefs, MONARPLAN synthetic PVC systems deliver excellent thermal performance and airtight construction, thereby reducing a building’s carbon footprint whilst ensuring high quality waterproofing protection.
- Mechanical fixings on UV exposed roofs (Monarplan® FM).
- Heavy ballasted roofs, green roofs (Monarplan® G)
- Non-accessible roofs with a slope (>1%) including utility areas
- Concrete, masonry, metal deck, timber or wood derivative bearing elements
- installation on thermal insulation boards
- both new roof or re-roofing projects
- low, medium or high humid buildings
Length (m) : Depending on thickness (15m or 20 m)
Width (m) : 1.06m /1.65m / 2.12m
Thickness: 1.2mm / 1.5mm / 1.8mm / 2.0mm